Question:
Good restaurants in Cardiff?
mishmash
2008-01-21 10:14:12 UTC
Can anyone recommend any really good restaurants in Cardiff either in the city centre or around the student areas, or in the bay? I'm looking for somewhere pretty nice but not crazily expensive and preferably not a big chain like pizza express etc, although smaller chains would be fine. please please please if you know of anywhere which might be suitable please recommend it! any cuisine is fine apart from mexican and indian as i don't deal well with chillis!
Three answers:
2008-01-21 14:36:43 UTC
THE Armless Dragon, or O'Neils?
Bum Gravy.
2008-01-21 10:22:34 UTC
I asked a question about restaurants recently and someone recommended The Thai Edge in the Brewery Quarter in Cardiff.

Never been there myself though, but apparently it's really good.
2008-01-21 14:37:45 UTC
get yourself down the bay, wide variety of resturants, and its so pretty down there